- Stamps are earned for each Drink-In visit and/or Take-Out Cocktail order, not per drink
- Only 4 Stamps per Day
- May redeem for Two Stamps from same venue on same visit with Drink-In and Take-Out
- Wear a mask and properly social distance when interacting with anyone at any of the establishments
- No Groups larger than six
- Must purchase a food item with any Drink-In or Take-Out Order.
Stay tuned and follow us on Instagram @tikitraildc or Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/tikitrail
Tiki on 18th
Our mission is to provide nutritious food to hospitality workers worried about food scarcity, while also keeping money flowing to struggling local farmers. We accomplish this through partnerships with our friends in the beverage industry and personal donations. Every Wednesday-Friday, we deliver these groceries with distribution partners and volunteers throughout Washington, DC.
Together we will get through this.
Once you have completed the entire trail and have all your stamps, make sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org a photo of your completed ticket right away.
All photos of Completed Tickets must be received by October 7th.
The date for the "Virtual Luau" is to be determined
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us here.